Evan Evans Tours
– Longest running sightseeing tour operator in London
Founded in 1930, Evan Evans Tours is the longest running Sightseeing Tour operator in London, operating escorted tours in and around London.
Evan Evans Tours operate day tours to popular destinations outside of London, including Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Bath, Oxford, medieval Warwick Castle, Shakespeare’s Stratford upon Avon, the pretty villages of the Cotswolds, Leeds Castle in Kent, Canterbury Cathedral and the White Cliffs of Dover.
- London Tours
- Stonehenge Tours
- Day Tours from London
- Tours in Other Languages
- Special Tours
- Rail Tours to Paris
- Rail Tours and Extended Tours
- London by Night
- Top Attractions tours – Tower of London, London Eye, Buckingham Palace State Rooms, Kensington Palace, Banqueting House, The Royal Mews, St Paul’s Cathedral, Madame Tussauds, Ripley’s Believe It or Not!, London Dungeon, London SEA LIFE Aquarium, The View from The Shard, Tower Bridge Exhibition, Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre, Churchill War Rooms, ZSL London Zoo, Kew Gardens & Kew Palace, Hampton Court Palace, Windsor Castle, Medieval Banquet.
- Historic Royal Palaces tours – Tower of London, Kensington Palace, Banqueting House, Kew Gardens & Kew Palace, Hampton Court Palace.
- Stadium Tours – Arsenal Football Club, Chelsea Football Club, Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum.
- Thames River Cruises – Bateaux London, City Cruises Lunch & Dinner Cruises, City Cruises River Red Rover, MBNA Thames Clippers – River Roamer, Thames Rib Experience.
Evan Evans Tours
258 Vauxhall Bridge Road
Victoria, London SW1V 1BS
UK Reservations +44 (0)20 7950 1777
USA Reservations 1-866 382 6868
Website : www.evanevanstours.com
Facebook | Google+
|Home||London Tour Operators|
Page updated : 6th April, 2017.
Visited 1818 times, 3 Visits today